Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-13-2015, 04:49 AM   #1
kuromusha
Enthusiast
kuromusha began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, PRS-T2, PRS-T3, Boox T68
Can not open google play store

I can not get into google play store after installed the latest firm ware from booxter, anyone has the same issue?
kuromusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2015, 08:28 AM   #2
grapiuna
grapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notesgrapiuna can name that song in three notes

Device: Have Onyx Boox M96 (Had KoboGlo, Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-900, Kindle).
kuromusha, the app do not open or do not connect?
This error did not happen with me.
grapiuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2015, 08:59 PM   #3
kuromusha
Enthusiast
kuromusha began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, PRS-T2, PRS-T3, Boox T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by grapiuna View Post
kuromusha, the app do not open or do not connect?
This error did not happen with me.
Not opening at all..
kuromusha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2015, 03:49 PM   #4
McGonigle
Connoisseur
McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.McGonigle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Onyx Boox T68, iPad 2018, Lenovo Yoga 2
kuromusha, Have you tried resetting the device from the android settings menu, and if you have, did you remember to remove any external SD card you might have in the device? I do these updates so seldom that I keep forgetting or messing up on these counts and had some odd effects after applying the latest update. Mine works now.
McGonigle is offline   Reply With Quote