Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 12-09-2020, 09:15 PM   #1
penumbria
penumbria began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tablet & Kindle Fire using Google Play store
Unhappy Single EPub not updating in CC when syncing

I use CC for reading fanfic and I use the FanFicFare plugin on Calibre to update when a story is updated. Last week, I synced my CC on two devices (both Android) with my computer’s Calibre library. And a single book didn’t update anything but the date updated metadata on one of the devices. It worked fine and updated the contents of the book on the other device.
The EPub shows as updated on Calibre when I open the book to read on my laptop and on my one tablet device. On my other tablet, I can’t get it to update to the newest version of the story.
I have tried resyncing it, resending the book to device by itself, deleting the book from my tablet and resending it, nothing works.
As far as I can tell, it is only this one book that is the issue and the others are all fine. I haven’t checked every one as I have almost 5,000 books on my CC and Calibre.
Both programs are using the latest updates.
Anyone have any ideas?
penumbria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2020, 09:17 PM   #2
penumbria
penumbria began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Tablet & Kindle Fire using Google Play store
Update: I have discovered that it is happening to several books, not just the first I noticed. And again, it only happens with my Samsung Android tablet. Please help.
penumbria is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
book not updating, syncing problems