Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-29-2020, 12:58 AM   #16
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Prime Video US -- limited time
Quote:
Get a $5 credit by watching any video included with Prime
Step 1 -- make sure you meet these requirements: US customer, Prime member, signed into your Amazon account.

Step 2 -- click on this link to find the banner (see image below). That's where I found the banner.

Step 3 -- Offer good while supplies last

Quote:
NOTE -- per call from Catlady to Amazon

I just did a chat with them, and was told the offer is only for people who have never streamed Amazon video before. They are the only people who supposedly received the e-mail and who can see the banner.
Quote:
Fine Print

• This offer is only valid for eligible customers located and with a billing address in the United States who stream a movie or TV episode (excluding trailers) included with Prime on Prime Video.

• You need to be a Prime member and signed into your Amazon account to participate in this promotion.

• You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. banner ads) for this campaign.

• Offer good while supplies last.

• Promotional credit must be redeemed within 14 days of receiving the email indicating the credit has been added to your account. The credit will automatically expire after 14 days.
After clicking on the banner, this is what I got:
Quote:
Your offer is activated!

You’re almost there! Watch any show or movie included with Prime and earn a $5 credit that can be used to shop on Amazon.com. You’ll receive an email with details on how to redeem your credit a few days after you watch. Happy Prime Day!
Terms and Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    • This offer is only valid for eligible customers located and with a billing address in the United States who stream a movie or TV episode (excluding trailers) included with Prime on Prime Video. • You need to be a Prime member and signed into your Amazon account to participate in this promotion. • You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. banner ads) for this campaign. • Offer good while supplies last. • Offer limited to one per customer and account. • The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $5. • After making your eligible Prime Video stream, you will receive an e-mail within the next few days from Amazon that indicates the $5 promotional credit has been added to your customer account. • Promotional credit may only be applied to products and digital content sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC" (other than all eBooks and certain digital content) on the product or content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Products and digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible". • Promotional credit must be redeemed within 14 days of receiving the email indicating the credit has been added to your account. The credit will automatically expire after 14 days. • The promotional credit may only be used once and may not be combined with other offers. • Taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items. • Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. • Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. • If any of the content related to this offer is returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the content, subject to applicable refund policies. • If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid. • Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional credits (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Cards. • Use of the Prime Video service is subject to the terms found at primevideo.com/terms.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	$5.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	182316  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-06-2020 at 06:04 AM.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:16 AM   #17
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Amazon -- exp 05 Oct @ 11:59 pm PT
Quote:
Prime members get 2 for $39.98. Enter code DOTPRIME2PK at checkout.
Terms & Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Prime exclusive Echo Dot (3rd Gen) 2-Pack Terms and Conditions:

• Offer expires at 11:59 p.m. (PT) [October 5, 2020]

• Offer only applies to products sold by Amazon.com or Amazon.com Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon.com" or "sold by Amazon.com Services LLC " on the product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".

• Offer does not apply to digital content.

• Offer good while supplies last.

• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

• Offer may not be combined with other offers.

• Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount.

• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is [2] of [Echo Dot 3rd Gen].

• This offer is available to Prime members only.

• The shipping speed for this offer is [two-day/standard] shipping.

• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold.

• Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

• If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.

• Unless an Amazon Gift Card is the stated benefit of the promotion, promotional codes (including those placed directly in accounts) may not be redeemed for Amazon Gift Card
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	dot3.jpeg
Views:	213
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	182318  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-29-2020 at 03:01 AM.
Advert
Old 09-29-2020, 02:06 AM   #18
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Small Business -- exp 12 Oct @ 11:59 pm PT
Quote:
Prime members: Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    Prime members: Purchase $10 of select small business products between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020 and earn a $10 credit to use on Prime Day. Exclusions apply. You’ll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020 at 12:00am (PT). Limit one per customer. See all terms and conditions below.

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What products are included in the small business promotion?

Customers can shop tens of thousands of eligible products from a variety of categories such as home & kitchen, grocery, beauty & grooming, pet supplies, toys & games, electronics, jewelry, books, and more. Customers can find qualifying products at Amazon.com/supportsmall.

2. When can I use my $10 credit on Amazon?

The $10 credit is valid for the duration of Prime Day – 12:00am (PT), October 13, 2020, to 11:59pm (PT), October 14, 2020. Prime Day Deals start October 13. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00am (PT), October 13. See all deals at Amazon.com/primeday.

3. What can I spend my credit on?

The $10 credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app. It does not apply to purchases of digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrapping charges, Prime memberships, digital products, or Prime Now orders. Other exclusions may apply.

4. How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?

After you make a qualifying purchase from a small business, you will receive an email with information to claim your credit. Simply follow the instructions to claim your credit any time before (or on) Prime Day. After claiming your credit, the credit will automatically be applied to your purchase at checkout.

5. Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping orders?

Yes. The $10 credit can be applied to Amazon orders purchased using Alexa. The credit cannot be applied to Alexa app purchases.

6. How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?

You can check to see if you’ve qualified for the credit at amazon.com/primedaycreditcheck.

7. Do I have to be a Prime Member?

Yes. This offer is only available to Prime members. If you’re not a Prime member, visit amazon.com/prime to become a Prime member before shopping small business selection in order to earn the credit..

8. What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?

The offer can be redeemed once per customer. Each Amazon customer in an Amazon Household can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 purchase as described above.

9. What if I return the small business product(s) I purchased to earn the $10 credit?

If any of the products you purchased to earn the $10 credit are returned, you will lose your $10 credit.

10. What if I return the product(s) I purchased on Prime Day with the $10 credit?

If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

Terms & Conditions (full)

To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit (“Credit”) to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between September 28, 2020 and October 12, 2020:

• Place a qualifying order of at least $10 by 11:59PM (PT) October 12, 2020.

• Taxes, gift cards, shipping costs, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount.

• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

• Credit valid beginning 12:00am (PT), October 13, 2020, and expires at 11:59PM (PT), October 14, 2020.

• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.

• You will receive an e-mail from Amazon confirming the Credit has been added to your customer account. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the Credit.

• Credit not valid for digital books, alcohol, Amazon Gift Cards, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs, gift wrap charges, or Prime Now orders.

• Offer limited to one per customer and account.

• Offer may not be combined with other offers.

• Items must be purchased in a single order and shipped at the same speed to a single address.

• Shipping charges and tax may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• Credit discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.

• If any of the products or content related to this offer are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product or content, subject to applicable refund policies.

• Offer is non-transferrable and may not be resold.

• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

• Credit may not be used towards the purchase of Amazon Gift Cards.

• This is a limited time offer.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	$10.png
Views:	224
Size:	252.2 KB
ID:	182321  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-29-2020 at 02:14 AM.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:30 AM   #19
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Amazon Music -- limited time
Quote:
limited time offer available only to new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited
Quote:
Individual plan
4 months for $0.99 - Limited time only
$7.99 per month after – Most Popular Plan

By clicking "Sign-up and pay" you agree to the Terms of Use and authorize us to charge your default card, or another card on file, $7.99 per month after, plus any taxes after your trial. Your subscription continues until cancelled. Cancel renewal any time by visiting Your Amazon Music Settings. Promotion Terms and Conditions Apply.
Terms and Conditions
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    The offer of 3 months of Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan for $0.99 is a limited time offer available only to new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited. The offer of 4 months of Amazon Music Unlimited Individual Plan for $0.99 is a limited time offer available only to Prime members who are new subscribers to Amazon Music Unlimited. After the applicable promotional period, your subscription will automatically continue at the monthly price of $9.99 ($7.99 for Prime members) plus applicable tax until you cancel. This offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	music.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	182322  

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-05-2020 at 12:55 PM.
Old 09-29-2020, 02:54 AM   #20
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
My Kindle died three weeks ago.

Please let me know when the Basic or Paperwhite is $30+ off!
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-29-2020, 02:59 AM   #21
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
My Kindle died three weeks ago.

Please let me know when the Basic or Paperwhite is $30+ off!
Sure, but if I forget, keep an eye on the opening post. I'm keeping tabs on the latest deals with links to the deals and the posts.
Old 09-29-2020, 09:20 AM   #22
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Prime Video US -- limited time
I'm not seeing this offer. All I see is that select movies are 50 percent off for Prime Day.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 09:38 AM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I'm not seeing this offer. All I see is that select movies are 50 percent off for Prime Day.
I still see it at that link.

Quote:
You need to enter this promotion by clicking on one of the promotional messages (e.g. banner ads) for this campaign.
Go to this page and see if you can see a banner.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-29-2020 at 09:41 AM.
Old 09-29-2020, 10:18 AM   #24
mrscoach
Guru
mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mrscoach ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy tab
I don't seem to qualify for the $5, all I see is 50% off movies for prime day.
mrscoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 10:57 AM   #25
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
The same for me, when I follow the link, I only see 50% off some rentals.

And when I go to @tubemonkey's other linked page, it says I have two offers, and then only shows me one - the $10 Small Business offer. So I suspect a bunch of us aren't eligible for the Prime Video offer. My husband does watch a lot of videos on Prime, on my account, so perhaps they feel they don't need to suck me in. Sigh!
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:07 AM   #26
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FWIW, it can be hard (at least it was for me) to find something for the Small Business $!0 offer. I didn't see any immediately obvious way to search within the eligible items, and it seemed as if I could spend a long time having to browse through their various categories to find something I truly wanted and could use and wasn't just thinking about buying for the offer. Then in the actual picture of groceries used for the icon used to link to eligible items from food companies, I noticed a company I have already bought dried lentils and dried beans from in the past, Palouse Farms.

So I spent about $14 re-ordering some more lentils, only a little bit sooner than I really need to , and have verified by the amazon.com/primedaycreditcheck link that I already have the $10 credit. Nice win - to be able to order something I already know I use and like and still get a credit on it.

So, if anyone else wants to check out bulk (multi-pound sacks) lentils or beans or flour and get the credit, try the Palouse Brand Store: https://www.amazon.com/stores/Palous...A?ref_=ast_bln
Old 09-29-2020, 11:21 AM   #27
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I still see it at that link.

Go to this page and see if you can see a banner.
Nope. I've looked all around Amazon and can't find it. I don't know why I wouldn't be eligible, after reading the terms and conditions.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:24 AM   #28
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
FWIW, it can be hard (at least it was for me) to find something for the Small Business $!0 offer. I didn't see any immediately obvious way to search within the eligible items, and it seemed as if I could spend a long time having to browse through their various categories to find something I truly wanted and could use and wasn't just thinking about buying for the offer.
Yeah, it's annoying that the search isn't easier. I have an extensive "save for later" list in my shopping cart, and just started going to the product pages. I too found a food item that I'd bought before and need to buy again.

P.S. My item is nutritional yeast flakes.

Last edited by Catlady; 09-29-2020 at 11:39 AM. Reason: P.S.
Old 09-29-2020, 11:32 AM   #29
tdonline
Addict
tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tdonline ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Nook Simple Touch
Guess we'll have to wait for Black Friday to get the ereader deals?

Was hoping to finally buy an Oasis.
tdonline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 11:35 AM   #30
sufue
lost in my e-reader...

Another FWIW...

I just signed my husband up as my "other adult in the same household" to share my Prime membership in hopes that I could get a second $10 Small Business offer on his account. And it does appear that he is eligible for that.

But, he's also eligible for a very similar $10 credit, good during Prime Day, if you spend at least $10 at Whole Foods (either in store or online) beforehand.

Here's the info:

Spoiler:
Quote:
Spend $10 at Whole Foods Market online or in-store now, get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day 10/13 – 10/14/2020.

Frequently Asked Questions
What is considered a qualifying transaction?

Spend $10 or more in a single purchase between September 28 and October 14, 2020, in-store or on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now. Scan your Prime code or use your linked mobile phone number at checkout at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store. Online purchases must be for products sold by Whole Foods Market for delivery or pickup (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on product detail page).

You'll get $10 to spend on Amazon for Prime Day, starting October 13, 2020, 12 am (PST). Limit one per customer. Restrictions apply. See all terms and conditions below.

Are any items excluded from purchases to make a qualifying Whole Foods Market order of $10?

Alcohol, taxes, tips, stamps, gift cards, delivery fees and regulatory fees (including California Refund Value and bottle deposits) do not count toward the $10 minimum. See all terms and conditions below.

If I place an order on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now, does it qualify?

Delivery and pickup orders sold by Whole Foods Market and delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm (PST) qualify for this offer.

How do I know if I’ve earned the $10?

You will receive an email from Amazon confirming you earned your $10 credit. You can also track your progress at any time in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps by clicking “See your offers” under the Prime QR code or visit here. You will need to follow the email instructions to “claim” the $10 credit and load it to your Amazon account.

Any purchase through Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now will be reflected once the order has been processed at the store, not when it is placed. Orders must be delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm (PST), to qualify.

How do I load the $10 credit into my Amazon account?

Click “See your offers” under your Prime QR code and click “Claim your $10” on the Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps. The $10 credit is automatically loaded into your account once you’ve claimed it, and your $10 credit will be ready to spend from October 13 through October 14th. See all terms and conditions below.

When can I use my $10 on Amazon?

The $10 credit is valid from 12:00 am (PST) October 13, to 11:01 pm (PST) October 15, 2020.

Prime Day Deals start October 13, 2020. The credit won’t be applied to purchases on Amazon.com prior to 12:00 am (PST) October 13. See all the deals at Amazon.com/primeday.

What is it the Amazon credit good for?

The $10 account credit is good for purchases on Amazon.com or the Amazon shopping app on products sold by Amazon.com (look for “sold by Amazon.com” on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if “fulfilled by Amazon.com” or “Prime Eligible”. It does not apply to gift cards, alcohol, subscriptions, tax, shipping costs or Prime Now orders.

How do I redeem my credit on Amazon?

Once you have claimed the credit through your Whole Foods Market or Amazon shopping apps, the $10 credit will be automatically applied when you add qualifying items to your cart and complete the purchase during Prime Day October 13 – October 15, 2020, 11:01 pm (PST). In your Order Summary at checkout, you'll see the discount under the label “Whole Foods Credit”.

Does the credit work with Alexa Voice Shopping orders?

Yes. The $10 credit will be reflected in your total.

How can I check to see if I have the credit in my account?

Check your status any anytime by visit here or check the Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon app.

What if I forgot to scan my QR code during an in-store purchase?

Manually enter your store receipt 24-digit ID

Not sure if you received an account credit from your Prime Now purchase?

Visit primenow.com/contactus.

I placed a Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or Prime Now order. Do I qualify for free delivery and pickup?

Customers receive FREE 2-hour delivery or pickup on orders over $35. Grocery delivery and pickup are available exclusively for Prime members in select ZIP codes.

Do I have to be a Prime member?

Yes, this offer is just for Prime members. Not a Prime member? Try Prime free for 30 days. Learn more at amazon.com/PrimeSavings .

What if I share my Prime benefits through an Amazon Household?

Each linked account in an Amazon Household account can receive the $10 credit by making a qualifying $10 Whole Foods Market purchase as described above. Offers can be redeemed once per customer.

Terms & Conditions
To qualify to receive a $10 promotional credit (“Credit”) to spend on Amazon.com for Prime Day, Prime members must do one of the following between September 28, and October 14, 2020:

• In-store: Make a single qualifying purchase of at least $10 at a U.S. Whole Foods Market store and scan the Prime code or use their linked mobile number at checkout; or

• Online: Place a qualifying U.S. Whole Foods Market order of at least $10 on Prime Now or Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com delivered or picked up by October 14th at 11:59 pm PST. Products purchased online must be sold by Whole Foods Market (look for “sold by Whole Foods Market” on the product detail page).

• Taxes, tips, alcohol, stamps, gift cards, regulatory fees (including California Refund Value and bottle deposits), delivery fees and credits earned from other offers do not apply when determining the $10 minimum spending amount at Whole Foods Market in-store on Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com or via Prime Now.

• You must be a Prime member at the time of purchase at Whole Foods Market in-store or online at Whole Foods Market on Amazon.com to qualify for this promotion and to redeem it on Prime Day.

• To redeem: You’ll receive an email from Amazon confirming that you have completed the qualifying purchase and are eligible to claim your Credit. The email will provide instructions on how to load the Credit into your Amazon.com account. You can also check your Offers page in the Whole Foods Market or Amazon apps.

• Credit is valid for redemption on Amazon.com beginning 12:00 am (PST) October 13, 2020 and expires at 11:01 pm (PST) October 15, 2020.

• You must follow instructions in the email to claim your Credit. The Credit is not loaded to your Amazon.com account until you claim it, even if you have made a qualifying purchase. You forfeit the Credit if you fail to claim the Credit during the offer period.

• Credit only applies to an order including at least 1 quantity of physical products sold by Amazon.com (look for "sold by Amazon.com" on product detail page). Products sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer, even if "fulfilled by Amazon.com" or "Prime Eligible".

• Credit not valid for alcohol, gift cards, subscriptions, digital content, tax, delivery, and shipping.

• Offer limited to one per customer and account.

• The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $10.

• Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of discounted and free promotional items.

• Credit will be allocated proportionally among all eligible items in your order.

• Offer is nontransferable and may not be resold.

• Amazon and Whole Foods Market reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.

And here's the link to the splash page

I did not see this in my account, although I will take a harder look for it when I log back into my own account. We do order from Whole Foods online from time to time, on my account, so again, perhaps since I already use Whole Foods, I don't get the offer...

Follow-on: When I went back to my own account, it now shows the offer as well...

Last edited by tubemonkey; 09-30-2020 at 07:38 PM. Reason: cleaned up link to splash page