Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 04-27-2010, 12:57 PM   #1
gerve
gerve began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ebook managing software for Win

I'm looking for software, that could pull metadata from internet sites (amazon or others that have a large database of metadata about books). I just want to type the name of a book and then the software should search in some database for exact name, authors, themes and so on. Then I would choose exact title and all that metadata would be downloaded and incorporated in my local software database and later I could search in that database by authors, themes and so on..
Any suggestions?
ps. English is not my mother-tongue
gerve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
bevdeforges
Addict
bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bevdeforges ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma; Sony PRS600B; Sony 350; Sony T-2
Calibre. http://calibre-ebook.com/ Right here on MR you'll find the forum for it.
bevdeforges is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-27-2010, 04:58 PM   #3
gerve
gerve began at the beginning.

Device: none
Its too clunky, too slow, not very customizable. How to search through metadata?
Maybe someone knows better alternative?..
gerve is offline   Reply With Quote