Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
plazec
plazec doesn't litterplazec doesn't litter

Device: Cybook Gen 3, HTC Desire
.odt to .epub vs Cybook Gen3 ADE fonts

Basicaly I'm converting ebook from open office document to epub using Calibre and transfering to my cybook. The problem is that I can't see any of czech characters with diacritics when viewing book even when I select font with czech unicode characters from cybook reader software to override default ADE fonts which obviously lack proper characters support. I found out that I can do that when I remove font-family styles from stylesheet.css inside epub file. Ebook is then displayed corectly.

So finaly my question is: Is there any automatic way to remove font-family from stylesheet.css when converting odt files to epub?
plazec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Its fairly complex, you will have to write a calibre plugin that will do the trick for you.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert