Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-27-2009, 10:29 PM   #1
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
USonestop

Did anyone use USonestop.com to buy US goods that are regionally restricted? Are they reliable?
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:25 AM   #2
harelguy
harelguy began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hi,
I've gotten my kindle shipped to Israel through usonestop. Bought it at Amazon and sent it over to them, 3 days after it arrived to their warehouse it was at my door!!!
I was very impressed by their service.
I've also gotten an email lately where they have a special discount from Amazon, check out their site or send them an email.

Guy
harelguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert