Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 12-17-2014, 01:01 AM   #1
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
BlueTooth Keyboards ... Help

http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Uni...tooth+keyboard

My 2012 HD Fire recognizes this keyboard but wont Pair. The Keyboard says you have to put in a code but I no place to do it. Also I cant seem to find a way to turn Off the Fires Keyboard...I think if it was off then the Bluetooth keyboard would work.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2014, 09:16 AM   #2
nprentiss
Connoisseur
nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nprentiss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
http://www.amazon.com/Essentials-Uni...tooth+keyboard

My 2012 HD Fire recognizes this keyboard but wont Pair. The Keyboard says you have to put in a code but I no place to do it. Also I cant seem to find a way to turn Off the Fires Keyboard...I think if it was off then the Bluetooth keyboard would work.
If it works like the Amazon Basics Keyboard I use, you have to type the code on the keyboard itself, not the tablet.
nprentiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert