Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 09-04-2013, 10:12 AM   #1
godinpain
godinpain began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
PDF to EPUB conversion results in numbers at the end of each line

This has happened on the last several versions of calibre, on several different pdfs. I can't seem to find a common thread between them all, but the result is always something like this:

The book is an outgrowth of a class I taught for seven years at Penn State University 3

and have continued to teach at the University of Illinois. The classes and the book aim 4

to help people gain a greater understanding of current events by placing them in a bigger 51

picture. I try to achieve this goal by introducing one overarching framework and a 6

number of different theoretical perspectives. The overarching framework is one of struc-7

ture and agency, or, put simply, that people and groups of people try to achieve particular 8

goals within particular situations. These situations can, to some degree, help the people 9

Any ideas for what causes this and how to fix it?
godinpain is offline   Reply With Quote