Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2020, 10:14 AM   #181
maxidvd
maxidvd began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino Shine 3
Hello, I just received a Tolino Shine 3, my first e-reader and I already hate the software.

I wanted to try a Kobo Clara HD image: would anyone be so kind to send it to me together with some instructions?

I was also wondering if is possible to just load Debian or Android or any other software, but this might be OT.

Thanks a lot!
Old 04-22-2020, 07:38 PM   #182
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent. But...

There have been several people who have tried the Clara image on as tolino shine 3. There have been no reports of success. The hardware isn't exactly the same. At the very least, there is a hardware id somewhere that is different that the firmware detects.

As to other OSes, sorry, I don't have a clue.
Old 05-07-2020, 12:39 PM   #183
antani1it
antani1it began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura one
Hi, I've bricked my Clara HD installing xcsoar and I cancelled by mistake the backup .
Can someone gently send me the sd image?
Thanks
Old 05-07-2020, 08:10 PM   #184
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 05-10-2020, 02:40 AM   #185
snooky
snooky began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Clara
Sd Card immage for Kobo Clara

Hi I just bricked my Kobo Clara when I activated the OTG button. Can anyone send me an image? thanks.
Old 05-10-2020, 07:23 AM   #186
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-11-2020, 03:48 PM   #187
petitdanoune78
petitdanoune78 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Hi! My Kobo Clara is bricked since a little while. Can anyone send me an image? Thanks!
Old 05-12-2020, 07:41 AM   #188
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-15-2020, 07:24 AM   #189
Ereaduser
Ereaduser began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
I also need a working image of Kobo Clara HD
Could somebody please send me one please.

Thank you!
Old 05-15-2020, 09:22 AM   #190
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-24-2020, 06:06 PM   #191
pete-f
pete-f began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara
Kobo Clara scared image

** autocorrect - should say sdcard image!

Hi - I've been picking around with xcsoar and have corrupted the sdcard. Do you have an image I could use?

many thanks

Last edited by pete-f; 05-24-2020 at 06:07 PM. Reason: autocorrect
Old 05-24-2020, 08:17 PM   #192
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 06-04-2020, 01:12 PM   #193
Brucez79
Brucez79 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Clara HD Image please

I crashed my KOBO Clara HD rom and need a fresh original image, thanks for your help!
Old 06-04-2020, 08:04 PM   #194
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@Brucez79: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 06-05-2020, 08:12 AM   #195
Brucez79
Brucez79 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Thanks for your notifications. PM enabled.
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue