Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 12-07-2021, 01:49 PM   #1
Elvish
Elvish began at the beginning.

Device: none
Kindles or Kobos?

I'll start by saying I currently have an older paperwhite and am looking at the larger devices (Paperwhite being 6.8 and then Kobo's 7 inch models)

However one feature I can't seem to tell if kobo has an answer for is whispersync? Currently I do enjoy being able to seemlessly go from an Audiobook to my reader and back without losing progress does Kobo have that option if I purchase the book and audio book from them or am I better of sticking with Kindle?
Elvish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 06:46 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Kobo has added audiobook support to their newest devices, but the do not have anything like whispersync. If you are listening to the audiobook, its location will sync between devices and apps, but, not with the ebook version.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert