Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 09-10-2010, 12:26 PM   #1
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Ectaco jetBook Lite - Opinion of a Teenager

Ectaco jetBook Lite: eBook Reader Review by Berry van der Linden

I like this part:

Opinion of a Teenager

As I said in my introduction, this is the opinion of our 13 year old daughter Brandy. She is currently reading Benjamin Franklin's Autobiography for school, and Anne Frank's Tales From the Secret Annex. The Anne Frank diary is reading for pure pleasure, school had nothing to do with that one. I have left her paragraph un edited.

"I found the jetBook Lite pretty easy to figure out, I had no reason to read the manual that had come with it. If you think that you're going to strain your eyes, your absolutely wrong; it doesn't matter if you have glasses or contacts. Your eyes won't get as tired as they would if you were in front of a computer screen. All it takes is just a simple reading light so you can read. Another thing was that I didn't need to adjust the font size at all, but if you need to then you can do so, otherwise I didn't have any problems.

If you find a little hour glass in the middle of the screen and it's taking forever to load don't think it's broken, it's just taking a little time to load, because the book has so many pages in it. It's a really good product and it's really good for people that don't like carrying books around wherever they go, I recommended that you buy the jetBook Lite. They're really good for parents and young adults who love reading. One of the other features I really like is that the jetBook Lite saves the page number you're on, if you need to stop reading for a moment and the auto-shut off kicks in, or if you switch the jetBook off manually. If you like reading your newspaper, you can download the newspaper on it so you can read your daily paper in the morning. The last thing it's good for is you're not wasting so much paper every time the publishers need to print their newspapers or books, it's saving trees each and every day. They should use these in schools instead of wasting so much paper and ink, if everybody would choose to use an eBook reader it would be better for our environment."
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
LuBiB
Banned
LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LuBiB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: jetBook, iPhone, JETBOOK COLOR!!
nice review. thats why ereaders are different than an ipad or backlit device - they wont strain your eyes
LuBiB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert