Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 06-27-2009, 05:11 AM   #1
HenryP
Enthusiast
HenryP began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Douglass, Frederick: The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass. v1.27 Jun 2009

I trust I've correctly understood the guidelines concerning public domain and that Gutenberg Project html files may be converted and uploaded, here.
If so, I hope someone else will take as much from this extraordinary ebook as I am.
Should there be no objection to this Gutenberg ebook appearing in this library, I'll use Calibre to prepare and then upload .epub and .mobi versions.

henry
HenryP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:24 AM   #2
HenryP
Enthusiast
HenryP began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
trouble with uploading attachment ... 2nd attempt.

Hopefully the attachment's on this message ...

henry
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf The Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass.lrf (143.3 KB, 502 views)
HenryP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
antebellum, primary-source, slavery