Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-09-2008, 08:24 PM   #61
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Well, you've got to love the paradox of that statement, Catire. You are/did came to the party, yes?
i also loved the paradox of that statement when i came across it, but i couldn't think how to phrase it. thanks.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #62
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
Quote:
<snip>

Well, you've got to love the paradox of that statement, Catire. You are/did came to the party, yes?

<snip>
you have a pair of ducks
and you won't share
party pooper
UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-09-2008, 11:59 PM   #63
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post
you have a pair of ducks
and you won't share
party pooper
Heaven forfend, the very idea of not sharing makes me quail at its fowlness. If you just take a gander at the party menu, you will see the delicious feast available , just so long as you wash your hens before dinner. I predict there will be only poultry leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:13 AM   #64
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Heaven forfend, the very idea of not sharing makes me quail at its fowlness. If you just take a gander at the party menu, you will see the delicious feast available , just so long as you wash your hens before dinner. I predict there will be only poultry leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

Cheers,
Marc
It's times like this that I wish we could bring back the negative karma process. I had to be content with just giving you the old, regular Karma.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:11 AM   #65
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:

Cheers,
Marc
The room is spinning and I'm feeling (felt/will feel) a bit woozy now (then/soon/muchlater). Terra firma where are you (will you be)? Neurons flash and fail as quickly. Senses. Do I have senses? I thought I had senses once. A sense. Of what?? Being? Or nothing. Nothing. Somebody pinch me, please! Hurry!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2008, 10:12 AM   #66
Mindy
Away with the Faeries
Mindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipseMindy can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Sony PRS 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
The room is spinning and I'm feeling (felt/will feel) a bit woozy now (then/soon/muchlater). Terra firma where are you (will you be)? Neurons flash and fail as quickly. Senses. Do I have senses? I thought I had senses once. A sense. Of what?? Being? Or nothing. Nothing. Somebody pinch me, please! Hurry!!
/pinches vivaldirules quickly
Mindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:32 AM   #67
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I pinched a dog once. The owner was incredibly peeved at me. Said that if I wanted a dog, I could damn well buy one of my own. I responded that why would I buy one, when there all these free ones running about? She was not amused.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:33 AM   #68
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I pinched a dog once. The owner was incredibly peeved at me. Said that if I wanted a dog, I could damn well buy one of my own. I responded that why would I buy one, when there all these free ones running about? She was not amused.
Ho ho my giddy aunt...and NatCh's spleen...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:44 AM   #69
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
Ho ho my giddy aunt...and NatCh's spleen...
Was that NatCh's spleen or the cheese spleen from the party (pre- or post- VR additions to the cheese spleen sculpture)?
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:46 AM   #70
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
Was that NatCh's spleen or the cheese spleen from the party (pre- or post- VR additions to the cheese spleen sculpture)?
It was/is/will be a little of both/neither.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:00 AM   #71
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
"pinched a dog". Oh, isn't English fun. For example, my new Blackberry phone has an option to "Setup Wizard". I've cycled through the settings several times, and not only has the Wizard not appeared, but none of the settings are even relevant. Should I call technical support?

"Hello, I'm having problems setting-up the Wizard."
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:03 AM   #72
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Pay more attention to the Alltel commercials. They show how to summon the Wizard.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:06 AM   #73
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I stood there, amay-zed for awhile, sniffing the warm breezes and cowering somewhat in the bright sunlight. I sank somewhat as my toes wriggled in the sand. Gentle waves of senselessness slowly rose within and nudged me again and again as I tried to remain conscious. And then he spoke. "...just so long as you wash your hens before dinner", he said. It was the final blow that sent me over and I crumbled and fell irreversibly into the steep stairwell to surreality. I could do nothing as I tumbled. Gravity of being took me where it would as I careened downward being pummelled by unseen forces all along the way. At last, the ordeal ended and I slowly picked myself up and winced as I looked around in the dark light. They were all there. YOU were all there. "Where is this place?", I asked. "Welcome", he said. "Would you like a cheese ball?"
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 11:51 AM   #74
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
"pinched a dog". Oh, isn't English fun. For example, my new Blackberry phone has an option to "Setup Wizard". I've cycled through the settings several times, and not only has the Wizard not appeared, but none of the settings are even relevant. Should I call technical support?

you might want to ask pshrynk. his title says "spell checker" so he might have some insight about wizards as well.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 12:21 PM   #75
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I stood there, amay-zed for awhile, sniffing the warm breezes and cowering somewhat in the bright sunlight. I sank somewhat as my toes wriggled in the sand. Gentle waves of senselessness slowly rose within and nudged me again and again as I tried to remain conscious. And then he spoke. "...just so long as you wash your hens before dinner", he said. It was the final blow that sent me over and I crumbled and fell irreversibly into the steep stairwell to surreality. I could do nothing as I tumbled. Gravity of being took me where it would as I careened downward being pummelled by unseen forces all along the way. At last, the ordeal ended and I slowly picked myself up and winced as I looked around in the dark light. They were all there. YOU were all there. "Where is this place?", I asked. "Welcome", he said. "Would you like a cheese ball?"
priceless...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness