Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-05-2008, 02:59 PM   #1
plauro
plauro began at the beginning.

Device: ebookwise
Smile plauro new member intro!!

hi everyone im new to this forum and ebooks i just got the ebookwise,kindle coming soon,the ebookwise is so fantasticly easy to use i love it,question i saw the ebook area is that for ebook downloads? can i download books to my ebook device? and does it cost anything if someone would be kind enough to let me know how if there available to download from the forum to my ebookwise device thankyou...
plauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello plauro
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-05-2008, 04:31 PM   #3
plauro

hi erv

hi erv..any info on the ebook downloads?
Old 01-05-2008, 04:39 PM   #4
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Hi plauro - welcome aboard

The books in the ebook area are available to download free of charge - help yourself!
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
plauro

i tried to download to my imac no application to open it how can i dump to the ebookwise sparrow? i have a dell too
Advert
Old 01-05-2008, 05:07 PM   #6
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 05:19 PM   #7
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Quote:
Originally Posted by plauro View Post
i tried to download to my imac no application to open it how can i dump to the ebookwise sparrow? i have a dell too
Sorry, I'm not familiar with the ebookwise device.
If you download the imp file to your computer, can't you just copy it across to the ebookwise via the USB cable?

The manual says:
"You must download and install the eBook USB Driver software in order to use the USB connection with your eBook device."
But I imagine you have already done that.

It's probably better posting your query in the ebookwise forum, it'll be seen by folks who know all about it.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote