Notices

Old 03-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #16
hrynkiw
Connoisseur
hrynkiw doesn't litterhrynkiw doesn't litter

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, iPhone, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
I'm in the minimize tags camp and still have them turned off on download. Now that I can create a custom genre column and use this column to automatically create collections on my Sony maybe it's time to open the tag flood gates.
I used to be in the "minimize tags" camp myself -- until I realized that the only place I really see them is in Calibre and (annoying as some of them are) they weren't really hurting anything if I just ignored them. I add my own unique tags for Collection generation, but am leaning toward converting them into Genres (because that's what they really are).

But maybe later. I have a couple other more pressing issues to iron out first in order to prep the reader for an upcoming vacation.

Ain't it grand that Calibre can accommodate all our assorted preferences?
hrynkiw is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duplicates, subfolders