Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-28-2010, 06:03 PM   #1
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle 4NTB x 4
Exactly which battery

Before this forum totally disappears could someone please tell me exactly which battery I can use for my 6" EZ Reader? Not the Plus, the original. Mine isn't holding a charge as long as it used to.
Thanks.
S
silverraven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 07:02 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Before this forum totally disappears could someone please tell me exactly which battery I can use for my 6" EZ Reader? Not the Plus, the original. Mine isn't holding a charge as long as it used to.
Thanks.
S
Nokia Bl4c, Bl5c

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-28-2010, 07:17 PM   #3
silverraven
Guru
silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silverraven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Is that second character a L or a 1?
I just want to be sure.
Thank you.
S

Last edited by silverraven; 11-28-2010 at 07:22 PM. Reason: clarification
Old 11-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is an L. Paste the line into Google.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
silverraven
Guru

Off to Ebay I go!
Thanks!
S
Advert
Old 11-29-2010, 09:01 AM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Was the battery for the Pocket Pro ever identified and available except through Astak.com?
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 09:11 AM   #7
silverraven
Guru

I'd like to know that too. My mom has a PP and with the rate she reads I'm sure the battery will not last long.
S
Old 11-29-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Starr View Post
Was the battery for the Pocket Pro ever identified and available except through Astak.com?
No, I believe it is a custom battery and only available from Jinke or a dealer.

Dale
Old 11-29-2010, 05:34 PM   #9
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Device: EZ Read Pocket Pro
I've just found out that we have batteries on location here at Astak headquarters. If a device you have purchased from us requires a new battery, you can actually purchase one directly from us after you've contacted support.
jenifer.ezread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2010, 10:24 PM   #10
silverraven
Guru

Do you know the price (with shipping) for each battery?
S
Old 11-30-2010, 01:54 PM   #11
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member
jenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enoughjenifer.ezread will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverraven View Post
Do you know the price (with shipping) for each battery?
S
It is $15.00 by itself, and shipping depends on whether or not you are domestic or international. I just asked a coworker, and for a domestic (US) shipment, the total will come to about $20.00, or around $5.00 for shipping.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:52 AM   #12
Stormchild
Evangelist
Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stormchild ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook 1. BeBook Mini. BeBook Neo and Club. BeBook Live. BeeBook Pure.
Hi Jenifer

Will you be able to ship overseas (UK). I know there was a problem before.
Stormchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 01:52 PM   #13
jenifer.ezread
EZ Read Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
Hi Jenifer

Will you be able to ship overseas (UK). I know there was a problem before.
Stormchild,

Yes, we will ship the battery to you overseas. It is a sensitive item, so perhaps that was an issue that might have been brought up? Anyways, you can send an email to support@astak.com and CC to me at jenifera@ezread.com so I can make sure everything goes smoothly!

Jenifer