Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 01-25-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
fiberfreak
fiberfreak began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire HD
Maybe not the right place but....

I really love this program and would love to contribute any time to help support the continued development of this program. Broke mom with a kid in a private out of state college so I cannot donate dollars, sadly.

I did look at the contribute section of the website for Calibre but unfortunately, I do not have any of those skills - medical trial paralegal doesn't really transfer well.

Thanks in advance for any help -- this is an amazing program and I would just like to give back.

- ruthee
fiberfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Another way you can contribute is to just hang out in this forum and answer people's calibre related questions, by doing so you help free up developer time to do actual development.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote