Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-12-2006, 04:23 AM   #76
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
list sent
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 02:27 PM   #77
luag
Zealot
luag began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox 60
i guess there is no chance to get an invitation for indonesia ^^;
lol
luag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2006, 04:35 AM   #78
JeffreyB
JeffreyB began at the beginning.

Device: Palm T3
I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that you know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

Thanks,

JeffreyB
JeffreyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 10:27 AM   #79
Colebuddy
Splash Mobile Addict
Colebuddy began at the beginning.

Device: Zire 72
I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
Colebuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2006, 05:23 PM   #80
viktor_haag
viktor_haag began at the beginning.

I'd love to acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

However, I'm a Canadian citizen. 8(

So, if I can be a Canadian and get an invite, I'd love to get one. If not, I'd love to know/when the invite program might get pushed forward into Canada?

Here's hoping...

--
Viktor Haag
viktor_haag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-15-2006, 04:56 PM   #81
bshort
Enthusiast
bshort began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 700p
When are the invites for US users supposed to come out?
bshort is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 05:04 PM   #82
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

ah...the invites for Us users have all arrived as far as I know...

Only a very few were "overlooked" and were then sent when I re-requested them...or did I misunderstand something there???
Old 07-15-2006, 07:12 PM   #83
angielyons69
angielyons69 began at the beginning.

Device: TREO 650
iLiad invite

I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that Iknow that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
angielyons69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:07 PM   #84
rmeister0
Addict
rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rmeister0 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Um...I never received an invite.
rmeister0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 11:55 PM   #85
ewald
ewald began at the beginning.

Device: V710
I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that it's software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

Again thanks so much,
ewald
ewald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 09:39 AM   #86
Xsavior
Coveter of eInk
Xsavior began at the beginning.

Device: Treo 700p, Sony Reader
I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that it's software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

thanks again
Xsavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 04:58 PM   #87
CommanderROR
eink fanatic

All invite requests sent.
Old 07-16-2006, 07:48 PM   #88
allovertheglobe
Grumpy Old Man
allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.allovertheglobe can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo, Nook Classic,Color,ST/Glow, iRex DR1000, Sony 505, REB1100&1200
I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that I know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.
allovertheglobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 01:13 PM   #89
ishmael
ishmael began at the beginning.

Device: Cingular 8125

Thanks.

Chris
ishmael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 12:31 AM   #90
edentel
edentel began at the beginning.

I acknowledge the fact that the development of the iRex iLiad isn't finished yet, and that you know that its software is still being developed before it can be considered as fully functional as advertised.

Thanks,

Ed
edentel is offline   Reply With Quote