Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 05-27-2009, 07:11 AM   #1
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
Ability to disable own smilies in all posts

Ability to disable smilies in all posts option under User CP. I know most forum software I used had this option and I would really like this since I hate "graphical" smilies. I want this to show simply a colon and parenthesis( as in : ( )
ruskie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:57 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
You can do it on a "per post" basis - as in this post :) :D ;), etc - but I don't think there's a "global" option for it.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #3
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
You can do it on a "per post" basis - as in this post , etc - but I don't think there's a "global" option for it.
And that's a "posting" option, not a "viewing" option.

EDIT: and it's not kept in quotations
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 02:24 AM   #4
ruskie
Shade
ruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enoughruskie will become famous soon enough

Device: Hanlin Jinke V3ext running OpenInkPot
Yeah I know I can do it per-post but there are plenty of forums that allow it set globally and yes I do mean posting option not a viewing option. Don't care what others do with smilies.

Not to mention the quick reply lacks this option as it seems does the simple text editor.
ruskie is offline   Reply With Quote