Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 02-21-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
stevejay
Enthusiast
stevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litterstevejay doesn't litter

Device: Sony 500 prs
I showed my 8 year old son my PRS 500 and...

His IMMEDIATE reaction without hesitation (he's right handed) is why do you turn the pages here. Seriously, what were they thinking? I am LEFT handed and find it awkward

He also mentioned it's good for fun reading, but too slow to look things up for school. Kids catch on quick I think lol.

Last edited by stevejay; 02-21-2009 at 07:49 PM.
stevejay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevejay View Post
His IMMEDIATE reaction without hesitation (he's right handed) is why do you turn the pages here. Seriously, what were they thinking? I am LEFT handed and find it awkward
Interesting. I am left handed too. On the 500 I turned the page with the circle button on the bottom left. It fell right under my thumb. then again my hand if probable bigger than an 8 year olds.

I assume the answer you gave him was... "we'll a lame adult designed it."

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-21-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
On my 505 if you fold it your left hand would be in a good spot to turn the page.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote