Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 04:59 PM   #181
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBe View Post
hi, i'm in desperate need of a kobo mini image, if someone could find me one i would appreciate very much. thanks in advance
Ps: sorry for my bad english
See this post.
Old 01-22-2014, 05:14 PM   #182
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
DavidBe: PM sent.
Advert
Old 01-29-2014, 04:54 AM   #183
vidcow
vidcow began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Bricked Kobo Touch N905C

Hi there,

I've somehow managed to brick my Kobo Touch N905C. Can somebody provide me a link to the image file so I can try to reimage the SD card?

Thanks!

vidcow
Old 01-29-2014, 05:47 AM   #184
jvolbrecht
Connoisseur
jvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Touch KBN905C
vidcow: PM sent.
Old 02-02-2014, 04:47 AM   #185
temp5
temp5 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Hello,
I have the same problem as vidcow, so i need a link to the image file - Kobo Touch NOIKBN905C IC: 8857A-KBN905C MODEL: N905C. Thanks a lot!
Advert
Old 02-02-2014, 07:39 AM   #186
jvolbrecht
Connoisseur
jvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of lightjvolbrecht is a glorious beacon of light

temp5: PM sent.
Old 02-13-2014, 08:43 AM   #187
wouterb
wouterb began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Any chance of getting a PM with an image for the C model of Kobo Touch? I just put the wrong firmware on it...

thanks!
Old 02-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #188
jvolbrecht
Connoisseur

wouterb,

mp sent.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:23 AM   #189
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

bug_me_not: You need to enable personal messages in your profile so I can send you the link.
Old 02-14-2014, 05:41 AM   #190
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 02-20-2014, 11:23 AM   #191
Ruggiero
Ruggiero began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Kobo Touch n905c

I bricked my Kobo Touch N905C after trying to sideload firmware.Could someone please send me an SD card image? Thanks
Old 02-20-2014, 12:55 PM   #192
Gor33
Gor33 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N905C
Kobo N905C image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvolbrecht View Post
vidcow: PM sent.
Can you send me firmware image of Kobo N905C. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-20-2014, 01:20 PM   #193
jvolbrecht
Connoisseur

Ruggiero & Gor33 : PM sent.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:35 PM   #194
Guite13
Guite13 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch C
Hi everybody,
I've bricked my Kobo Touch trying to upgrade the firmware....
I have a N905C Model, could someone help me by sending his sd card image?
Thanks
Old 03-16-2014, 07:26 PM   #195
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Guite13: PM sent
Closed Thread