Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 09:10 AM   #1
patrickyoung
patrickyoung began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Problems deciphering iTunes Producer error message

I'm having huge problems uploading a file with iTunes Producer. I keep getting this message:

ERROR ITMS-3000: "Line 98 column 54: character content of element "file_name" invalid; must be a string matching the regular expression "[^./: ]+([.][^./: ]+)+" at XPath /package/book/assets/asset[2]/data_file/file_name"

But I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. I've checked that all the images have single word names, so no spaces in them. And I've changed the file name to just one word and taken out the copyright sign. Is there anything else that might fix this?
patrickyoung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 01:35 PM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Opening a new message won't help you. We already gave you all the help we could with the info we had. Unless you are able to post an sample ePUB, we can't help you anymore.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert