Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-16-2011, 04:45 PM   #1
stretcho
stretcho began at the beginning.

Device: pandigital
Question pandigital from barnes and noble

I have returned the pandigital, being I don't have wi fi. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by stretcho; 05-20-2011 at 02:43 AM.
stretcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
wandalynn
Addict
wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wandalynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook, Aluratek Libre
Can I ask a couple of questions? Do you have Adobe Digital Editions open with your PDN listed on the left side and your library book is on the right? And are you dragging the library book over to the PDN until the little red circle by your cursor turns green, then you release the book? Sorry if I'm asking obvious questions.
wandalynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-17-2011, 04:21 PM   #3
Bobioden
Connoisseur
Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Bobioden could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: iPad rMini
Also where are you looking for the books on your PDN? When you use Nook Color and ADE books don't show up in the library with your B&N books, they are located under My Flies, then Digital Editions.
Bobioden is offline   Reply With Quote