Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-12-2010, 05:26 PM   #1
pierda
pierda began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (WiFi)
Calibre not emailing fetched news to Kindle

Hi all,

Recently got a Kindle (WiFi) & setup Calibre as my book & news manager. I think Calibre is brilliant and am very impressed with how functional and easy to use this free software is.

I am having trouble receiving emails of the fetched news on my Kindle. Calibre is downloading them fine, and the titles are visible in the main list. The articles can be read when Calibre downloads them to the device over USB and it did initially work by email when I first set it up.

Now it just says Emailing ....... to .....@kindle.com Status Working Progress Unavailable. The items do not appear in the Kindle and when I look on my account on Amazon, they are not listed among the items delivered.

I have tried everything! I am emailing from a Gmail account, it is setup & tested properly. Default file type is MOBI and at this stage I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'd love to get this up & running properly.

Thanks in advance.
pierda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 08:53 PM   #2
pierda
pierda began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle (WiFi)
Upgraded to newer version of Calibre & seems to be working now! Tx
pierda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
kindle calibre email