Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 05-04-2018, 02:54 AM   #136
cliver
Connoisseur
cliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enoughcliver will become famous soon enough

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
Thanks guys. I hadn't speed the optimise function, I'll take a look at that.
As for the copying of the library function, I was using the save to disc option in calibre when the errors we generated. Not sure I'll need to do it on the long run anyway. Now that I'm confident that this doesn't screw with the library I can probably run this on the main library (which I have backed up anyway).
Thanks for the help 😀

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
cliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 06:59 AM   #137
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Hi!

I'm suddenly having an issue with my new ipod (ios 11.2) and Mapleread (which is also new).

I'm getting Error:Invalid OPDS catalog when I try to connect (via updog).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.PNG
Views:	641
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	164376

I haven't tried to use Mapleread with my OPDS library before, as previously I used Marvin 3 on my old ipod.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 09:21 AM   #138
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Unfortunately it looks like you cannot try out the OPDS feature of MapleRead without purchasing it.

Looking at you screenshot are you sure you gave the correct URL for your OPDS catalog (I.e. the one ending in .xml). The screenshot looks like the HTML version of the catalog.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:27 PM   #139
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Thanks for the quick reply, itimpi. Calibre2opds rocks.

I'm pretty sure I have purchased it (twice!). My Marvin (on my phone) accesses the OPDS without issue.

I'll double check though.

Edited: Ah. You have nailed it, I think. I just found this on the MaplePop site:

Code:
SE: iPad and iPhone, EPUB+PDF reader+server (for v2.0 or later)
CE: iPad only, EPUB reader
CX: iPhone only, EPUB reader
Gah! I bought CX (ie the free version with in app purchase to make it a "real boy") - drat & blast. Seems like I need to upgrade.

Last edited by skb; 06-08-2018 at 04:38 PM.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote