Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-23-2016, 10:54 AM   #151
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Merry Christmas, Y'all! There's a link to a free short story at the blog and some other stories of interest from my trip to the ranch. I hope all of you will be healthy, wealthy and wise in the coming year!
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 01:26 PM   #152
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FINALLY have the "Best Movie of 2016" posted...and possible sighting of news about the book I'm currently working on over at the blog. Stop by and say hello!

www.BearMountainBooks.com
Old 03-11-2017, 02:07 PM   #153
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Over at the blog, I'm asking for authors/books that are similar to Dragons of Wendal, DragonKin or Fairy Bite. Please stop by and comment with any authors who write similar works!!!

Thank you.

Old 03-13-2017, 11:55 AM   #154
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
I didn't realize there was a Dragons of Wendal book in the works!
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 12:02 PM   #155
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

There probably *shouldn't* be one in the works, but there is. That series sells pretty well on Kobo, but nowhere else. There's a cover poll at the blog today--stop over and opine. Send lots of voters too because I'm really having a devil of a time deciding which cover to choose!
Old 03-13-2017, 02:12 PM   #156
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearMountainBooks View Post
That series sells pretty well on Kobo, but nowhere else.
I'm not sure what it tells you, but that's where I do my shopping now that B&N's circling the drain.
Old 03-13-2017, 02:40 PM   #157
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

My sales at B&N are down to one or two per month (across all books). They have zero ad opportunities, no affiliate program (they used to have one, but they canned it) and most people buying the Nook seem to be doing so as a cheap tablet--not as a reader.

I sell a couple of paperbacks there every once in a while, but otherwise it's a lost market so far as I can tell.
Old 03-24-2017, 12:57 PM   #158
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Cover shots for Fairy Bite are up on the blog. I'm doing some of the cover upload things now. My copy editor will start on the final pass on April 6.

Tell all your friends, leave reviews for the first two books in the series, share on Fb, whatever works!
Old 04-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #159
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

BIG fantasy and sci/fi sale going on (edited to add: today is the last day of the sale) -- all books priced at 99 cents. I linked to the sale from my blog. This one is across all retailers. You select the retailer where you want to shop and see what is available. Not all books will appear at all retailers (Witch Moon was marked down at Kobo but didn't make the mark down in time. It shows at the other retailers).

I highlighted a few that I thought looked very interesting and there are tons more. This is the largest sci/fi selection I've perused in a long time. There are a few boxed sets and a great list of fantasy (several YA too.)

Old 04-13-2017, 10:19 AM   #160
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Fairy Bite is available for early release ONLY at the blog store. You must know how to sideload or mail to your device. It's available in a zipped file with both epub and mobi for your convenience!

In other news, Kobo has Soul of the Desert on sale today as the double daily deal. The boxed set of Moon Shadow series is also in one of their promotions (I can't FIND the Easter promo, but it's supposed to be in there and it started today.) If you need the link, let me know. I will get the link out of them one way or the other!!!

Thanks for your support!
Old 04-21-2017, 02:22 PM   #161
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

In case you missed it, Fairy Bite released this week at all retailers except Smashwords and apple. (I couldn't post here on the 18th because it hadn't yet been a week). Fairy Bite is available at the blogstore, Amazon, B&N, Google Play and Kobo! Links to all the stores are on the blog post.

I hope you enjoy it!
Old 05-02-2017, 03:02 PM   #162
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Latest release: I've published the Dragons of Wendal Boxed Set at all retailers (it's not yet on GR and it will take me a while to add it there. Of course, Amazon may have added it already, who knows!) If anyone needs links, let me know. I haven't even blogged it yet, it's that fresh!

On the blog this week are pictures of my trip to Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower center and, of course, book bargains.

For those of you who stopped by to help suggest authors for the Dragons of Wendal ad --- THANK YOU. Some of those author names have yielded sales. I will put out a call for author names similar to Under Witch Moon next because that series could use some love (or ads!)

Thanks again.

Maria

Old 05-02-2017, 03:09 PM   #163
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Maria, it's already in goodreads
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2017, 08:51 AM   #164
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider

Well, whatdayaknow! Thanks, Terisa. Glad to see it's there without me adding it!

Last edited by BearMountainBooks; 05-03-2017 at 08:53 AM.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:52 PM   #165
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba

I just finished Fairy Bite.

It was just as fun as the other Wendal books, but different enough to surprise me.

I hope the returns on Wendal at least compete with the rest of your series, because I'm already hoping for the next book.

Tags
cozy, fantasy, magic, mystery, short stories