Notices

Old 11-08-2020, 07:00 PM   #1
pidief
pidief began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Smile Le Monde Diplomatique Cono Sur

Hi to all!
Here I am. This is my first post.

As you know, calibre has a recipe for the Le monde Diplomatique Cono Sur edition that works perfectly.. but, that recipe doest bring pictures of the articles or even graphics or resumes of the news.. so, it will be perfect if someone could help me with this. I ve treated to change some parameters in the recipe but didn't work because im not an expert.

Please, let me know if you know how to and which info will you need to solve it.

Best regards

Pidief
pidief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2020, 11:16 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You would need to remove the auto_cleanup from the recpe and instead do manual cleanup via keep_tags/remove_tags

https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/news.html
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2020, 02:15 PM   #3
pidief

Thanks Kovdgoyal, a last question for you.. how do I know wich tags are the ones that I need and which aren't ?
Best regards
Pidief
Old 11-09-2020, 11:34 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You have to examine the source code of the articles to find out.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 02:58 PM   #5
pidief

Thanks Kovdgoyal!! I did it!
Best regards
Pidief
Advert

Tags
calibre, le monde diplomatique, recipe