Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2024, 09:37 AM   #1
androm3da
androm3da began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Unhappy HELP frozen Kobo Clara HD

Hello everyone,
I need help with my Kobo Clara HD. It's almost a month that my Kobo Clara HD has stopped working, it is frozen in standby mode and I tried everything but nothing worked (every type of reset you can think of). Today I decided to open it to remove and reinsert the micro SD (I read that sometimes that could be the cause of the frozen display).
But I did something that i think I shouldn'h have done: formatted it on my windows computer (cause it couldn't read it ) and now I don't have the image anymore!
What should I do? I'm desperate! Can somebody please help me and send me the image? or just tell me what to do?

Ps: sorry for any grammar error, it's an italian writing here.
Old 01-18-2024, 11:51 AM   #2
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Ask on the special thread.
The card will have two or three partitions. One is a Linux type with the OS and another is FAT32 that's shared via USB.

Never format SD cards with Windows unless they are extra user insertable cards, or for a Windows tablet, and sometimes not even then. Many cameras, sound recorders, phones and tablets have to format the card, not Windows.
Advert
Old 01-18-2024, 12:01 PM   #3
androm3da
androm3da began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Thank you, I asked as you suggested on the dedicated thread.
Hope I can somehow fix the mistake I made.
Old 01-18-2024, 12:06 PM   #4
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
And don't forget to charge it.
Closed Thread