Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 05-05-2019, 08:20 AM   #1
Pjama
Guru
Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pjama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ✍️🏝️♎️ Kobo Clara 2E
Kindle sale:$30 off Paperwhite 4 and $20 off new Basic

$30 off new Paperwhite, $20 off new Basic, zero off Oasis as usual.
Pjama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 12:25 PM   #2
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pjama View Post
$30 off new Paperwhite, $20 off new Basic, zero off Oasis as usual.
And, if you want to pick it up today, Best Buy has the same prices. 32 GB version of the PW 4 is $120 (so $40 off on that one too). Best Buy also offers the 25% discount for a trade-in.

Last edited by rcentros; 05-05-2019 at 12:27 PM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-05-2019, 11:43 PM   #3
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Picked up a spare! Good deal.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 02:48 PM   #4
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
I went to bestbuy last night to look at the new kindle. I really like the small size. It is close enough in size to my kobo mini,which I love for traveling. I decided to trade in my previous generation kindle to reduce the cost.

I went to the service desk to trade in my previous generation kindle and they gave me the 25% off coupon to use towards the new one, and my gift card. When I gave the cashier the coupon, they did not use the sale price plus 25%off. They said that it had to be used with full regular price. He was rude. He said that amazon doesn't allow bestbuy to "double dip" with sale price and coupons. I canceled the transaction, because I know amazon would indeed give it to me for less. I used my phone while getting my kindle back from the service desk and initiated a trade in directly at Amazon and got the kindle for $40. (Before leaving the store.)Not all bestbuy stores are the same, just an FYI.
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 03:27 PM   #5
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
I traded in my K2, got 25% off the sale price of the Paperwhite, and had almost $30 in points on my Chase card, so got the new Paperwhite for $42.06.

The $5 trade in amount will be placed on my gift card balance once I ship that K2 back to them.

That Best Buy clerk was wrong about it having to be the full price.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert