Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 06-10-2014, 01:38 AM   #1
iakovl
Connoisseur
iakovl began at the beginning.

Device: none
MOON+, "list by import time" not working

now that i moved to calibre with "send to device" sending it to my dropbox and syncing it to my android devices i found a new problem

while moon+ auto imports new epub files even updated ones it will only show the new books at the top of the list and not the updated ones also.

any idea how to fix this?
iakovl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2014, 10:47 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Is the problem with Moon+ or with the timestamp on the files themselves? Have you checked the file timestamps in Dropbox?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2014, 03:47 AM   #3
iakovl
Connoisseur

think moon+
on the epub it shows the right change date

and moon+ does show it imported again when i update thru calibre, but on the list it self the location is the same as original import time when i added to moon+
Old 06-15-2014, 11:58 PM   #4
iakovl
Connoisseur

i changed from folder per author to just root folder to all fic, hope it might solve the issue