Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-10-2024, 05:35 AM   #1
katinka
Enthusiast
katinka began at the beginning.

Device: Clara HD
Overview of firmware release notes

I've been searching around at, https://pgaskin.net/KoboStuff/kobofirmware.html (which is a great site. Thank you Peter Gaskin) for some older firmware ever since I choose to revert back to older firmware. I've had my Clara HD for a couple of years now, but I can't remember which firmware versions had the biggest changes? Which ones actually made any difference in terms of speed? At which point did the option to reset reading stats disappear from the "energysaving & integrity menu"?

If anybody can remember which versions brought the biggest changes, please feel free to make a contribution to an overview below! Or is this information available somewhere?

Edit: sorry about the embarrassing bad spelling in the heading

Last edited by katinka; 01-10-2024 at 05:40 AM.
katinka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2024, 02:34 PM   #2
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Corrected. Can anyone in these forums claim to have never committed a typo? Preferably with a straight face.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote