Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 03-04-2021, 04:49 AM   #16
lxpose
Connoisseur
lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lxpose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: N/A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwalker8 View Post
Maybe it's gotten better since I purged all the side loaded books a couple of years ago.
Yes that must be the explanation, and no doubt there are further improvements needed.
lxpose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 06:01 AM   #17
njpig
Connoisseur
njpig began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite3/Oasis2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
iBooks/Books is terrible on an iPhone because of the silly wide margins. The Kindle app also has the same problem on an iPhone.
Margin of iBook is tool wide for me while Kindle app looks good for me.

Last edited by njpig; 03-23-2021 at 06:12 AM.
njpig is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
content missing, epib, ibooks, page-break;css