Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > BBeB/LRF Books

Notices

Old 01-21-2008, 04:04 AM   #1
Flogiston
Enthusiast
Flogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-500 (RIP), Kindle Keyboard 3g, jetBook Color, Kindle Paperwhite
Grey, Zane: Ohio River Trilogy. v1. 21 Jan 08

I was visiting my local Borders and spotted a new omnibus volume of this trilogy on the shelves. For some reason they're calling it the "Frontier Trilogy" now. Guess that's more exciting than "Ohio River." Here's the blurb:

Inspired by the life and adventures of the author’s great-great grandmother, Betty Zane tells the story of the last battle of the American Revolution, in which the heroine was a young, spunky, and beautiful frontier girl named Betty Zane. In The Last Trail, a woman is kidnapped from Fort Henry by a band of renegades and hostile Ohio Valley Indians, and Lewis Wetzel and Jonathan Zane set out in pursuit, with little hope of survival. Finally, in The Spirit of the Border, Lewis Wetzel must single-handedly save Fort Henry, armed only with his long rifle and knife.

Note that they've also played with the ordering a bit in the new volume. I've included them in the order that Grey wrote them.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: lrf ohioriver.lrf (797.2 KB, 670 views)
Flogiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
@Flogiston: Can you post a Mobipocket version, please ? Or post the source, then I will do it myself.

TIA,
cklammer
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #3
Flogiston
Enthusiast
Flogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheeseFlogiston can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-500 (RIP), Kindle Keyboard 3g, jetBook Color, Kindle Paperwhite
Hello.

I'm sorry. When I made those ebooks, it was on a borrowed computer, so I no longer have the sources I made. The texts are available at freeread at the following locations

http://freeread.com.au/ebooks/w00012.html
http://freeread.com.au/ebooks/w00069.html
http://freeread.com.au/ebooks/w00063.html

Again, my apologies
Flogiston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #4
cklammer
Zealot
cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.cklammer has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Palm Centro, Acer Aspire One
That 's OK. I found out through the forum about the "ABC Amber Sony Converter" and converted them into HTML and then dumped the HTML into the Mobipocket Reader.

Thank you for the pointer to freeread, though - I did not know about that one.

cklammer
cklammer is offline   Reply With Quote