Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-21-2020, 09:03 PM   #1
~Christina
~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.~Christina can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Pro, iPad, iPhone
Smile Hi there!

Longtime lurker, first time poster!

Found MobileRead via Calibre forever ago & got so much great info from here. Kinda crappy of me to glean so much without giving proper thanks, so I've registered to do just that Just got a Boox Nova Pro, so I'm sure I'll have a lot more to glean.

~Christina
~Christina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 07:32 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead, Christina!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote