Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 04-04-2020, 04:06 PM   #31
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I would like an Ipad mini as well for its a perfect reading size. I bought a Samsung 8" but hate it for its too rectangular in size. I like to he more square-ish shape of the ipad mini
For reading, it is a perfect size for me, too. I've tried to find an Android tablet close to the mini size, but so far have not found one. Would appreciate it if anyone finds such they let me know.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 05:45 PM   #32
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
For reading, it is a perfect size for me, too. I've tried to find an Android tablet close to the mini size, but so far have not found one. Would appreciate it if anyone finds such they let me know.
I have an 8" Zenpad same and shape as an iPad mini. It's quite old but in all honesty, has a better screen resolution and better video quality than any iPad and I paid like $200 for it. idiot me broke it.
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 06:52 PM   #33
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by HLS View Post
I have an 8" Zenpad same and shape as an iPad mini. It's quite old but in all honesty, has a better screen resolution and better video quality than any iPad and I paid like $200 for it. idiot me broke it.
This looks like a good fit for Android users. It is in the wiki ASUS Zenpad.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 10:16 AM   #34
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post

Dale
It does look good! Unfortunately there doesn't seem anywhere to buy one other than ebay.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2020, 07:23 PM   #35
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post

Dale

I think I picked it up on Verizon about 5-6 years ago. Even tho its an old model you can not tell. It had an amazing screen quality. The only bad thing was I could not move apps to the SD Card like I can with other android tablets.

I still have it. idiot, I broke the sd card slot and lost my charging cord. Looks like this I think. I still love the device. It was also fast
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03VeHysTdVXNpNe9KXvH73q-5.fit_scale.size_1028x578.v_1569481303.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	121.7 KB
ID:	178217  
Old 04-09-2020, 07:27 PM   #36
HLS
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by peaceridge View Post
It does look good! Unfortunately there doesn't seem anywhere to buy one other than ebay.
new models are on the Asus website but they are more rectangular in shape now I believe. i like the more box shape of the iPad mini