Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-17-2018, 10:05 AM   #2791
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyK View Post
Does anyone have a link to the current audible U.K. Two for one sale? I can't seem to navigate to it.
For some reason it’s not on the main page. Try this link.

https://www.audible.co.uk/sp/2for1?s...7231_246310731
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 11:01 AM   #2792
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Daily Deals -- exp 17 Mar

* Matriarch: Queen Mary and the House of Windsor
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2018, 08:29 PM   #2793
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 18 Mar
Old 03-18-2018, 12:30 PM   #2794
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 18 Mar

* Alone: Britain, Churchill, and Dunkirk: Defeat into Victory
Old 03-18-2018, 07:35 PM   #2795
EmilyK
EmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with othersEmilyK plays well with others

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bathos View Post
For some reason it’s not on the main page. Try this link.

https://www.audible.co.uk/sp/2for1?s...7231_246310731
Thanks so much!
EmilyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-18-2018, 08:33 PM   #2796
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 19 Mar
  • £1.99 -- The Alamo (book 11) -- Mark Dawson --> action thriller
Old 03-19-2018, 02:24 PM   #2797
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 19 Mar

* Emotional Success: The Power of Gratitude, Compassion, and Pride
Old 03-20-2018, 02:55 AM   #2798
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 20 Mar
  • £2.99 -- D-Day -- Antony Beevor --> NF history

* D-Day: The Battle for Normandy
Old 03-20-2018, 01:34 PM   #2799
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Random House freebie, Anne of Green Gables, by L. M. Montgomery, read by Kate Burton. Offer ends on Friday, March 23 at 11:59 AM ET.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2018, 02:32 PM   #2800
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 20 Mar
Old 03-20-2018, 02:46 PM   #2801
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Random House freebie, Anne of Green Gables, by L. M. Montgomery, read by Kate Burton. Offer ends on Friday, March 23 at 11:59 AM ET.
Thanks for posting that (even though I am not a fictionista. ha).

Interestingly, on the PenguinRandomHouse site where I saw the offer, the dateline for the post of the offer is March 16, and the post said that the offer was good for 48 hours. Regardless of what time zone that it is basing those numbers on, the time has passed. Could it be that PRH staggers the dates and time limits in order to keep from crashing its servers or something? I dunno--knowing that information is way above my pay grade. Anyway, the point is: don't dilly-dally about grabbing the offer, if you think that you want it--it may not be still good by the time that you are about to try to do it. Sometimes companies will not honor their stated deal expiration times (i.e., they, end them before they're supposed to), even when the items are on _sale_, not free. I've had it happen to me, though not with PRH.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:11 AM   #2802
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 21 Mar
  • £2.99 -- Tennison (book 1) -- Lynda La Plante --> detective
Old 03-21-2018, 11:31 AM   #2803
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
My wife and I both got this offer in an email from Audible today:

$50 off 1 year of Gold Annual membership (12 credits up front, for $99.50+tax, works out to just over $8/credit)
$50 credit toward an Amazon Echo product (actually $49.99 credit which gets you a free Dot).

It expires on 3/25. Not sure if it's open to everyone or just those who were emailed, but here's the link CS gave us:

https://www.audible.com/ep/lto

Seems like a good deal if you happen to be in the market for what if offers, which my wife happened to be, so we took advantage. She had an existing membership so we had to call CS to get her upgraded and get the promos applied.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 01:39 PM   #2804
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 21 Mar

* Total Cat Mojo: The Ultimate Guide to Life with Your Cat
Old 03-21-2018, 01:56 PM   #2805
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApK View Post
My wife and I both got this offer in an email from Audible today:

$50 off 1 year of Gold Annual membership (12 credits up front, for $99.50+tax, works out to just over $8/credit)
$50 credit toward an Amazon Echo product (actually $49.99 credit which gets you a free Dot).

It expires on 3/25. Not sure if it's open to everyone or just those who were emailed, but here's the link CS gave us:

https://www.audible.com/ep/lto

Seems like a good deal if you happen to be in the market for what if offers, which my wife happened to be, so we took advantage. She had an existing membership so we had to call CS to get her upgraded and get the promos applied.

ApK
I just did this--I didn't get an e-mail but saw it on Facebook. It took some persistence with CS. I was on a yearly plan already, with several credits remaining, and what the rep did was cancel my existing membership and have me click through to accept the current offer. Then he reinstated my previous credits. So the upshot is that I lost time on my membership but I don't lose any credits, so that's fine with me.

The $50 off an Echo device needs to be used in 14 days. I was more interested in getting the Audible discount than another Dot, but, hey, free is free.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote