Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-20-2013, 06:01 AM   #1
paulsalter
Fanatic
paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paulsalter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD8
Reading Life - Books Read

Hi All,

Not sure if this is the correct place as it is about the Kobo Android app

Is anyone having problems with the stat for number of books read, mine is stuck at 99, all other stats seem to be working ok

I have tried clearing the app data from within the Kobo app and also removing/re installing the app but it makes no difference

I get a message when I finish a book 'congratulation's you have finished a book' or similar but books read remains at 99

Anyone seen this before/got any thoughts on how to fix

Thanks
paulsalter is offline   Reply With Quote