Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-27-2010, 08:11 AM   #16
zdavatz
Connoisseur
zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zdavatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPhone, HTC D2 not Sony.
How do I create a section list for MOBI/ Kindle
I would like to create a section list navigation for my ebook. I would also like to create a articles list for my ebook. How is that done with Kindle/MOBI? I also would like to navigate directly between the chapters.
zdavatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:12 AM   #17
amoosibil
amoosibil began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hi Kovidgoyal,
I have a problem with Calibre. I converted a persian PDF to EPUB format. But Calibre disarranged the font ! Persian language is in RTL format. Calibre reversed every word as bellow :
ميهمان ====> نامهيم !!!
The correct form is ميهمان
But calibre reversed is and you must read the word from left to right to know what it is !

Do you have any clue for me ?
amoosibil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:08 PM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I think you just need to edit the epub and add dir="rtf" to the body tag of every html file in the epub, but as I don't have much experience with RTL languages, I'm not sure.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre plugin