Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-14-2018, 11:56 PM   #16
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
It's over now (I didn't even hear about it when it started).

However, tThat did remind me of Audible's audiobook sale. I had forgotten all about it. Hope it's still running.
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 11:34 PM   #17
graycyn
Wizard
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Kindle Oasis 2, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcladyz View Post
I read the book River in Darkness ( what ever its called) and it was fantastic. I am now reading Last Train to Istanbul. It is so boring and wordy but well written. I am not sure if I have the patience to read it to the end. The author adds little details not relevant to the story and its trying my patience.

Interesting, I read River in Darkness myself, enjoyed it, though it didn’t register up to fantastic level for me. Am currently reading Last Train, enjoying it so far, haven’t found it wordy or boring as yet, but time will tell, I suppose.

Technically, I’m also having a reread of The Worst Journey in the World, but pacing myself so hubby, who is reading it for the first time can keep up. So I turned to my free books from World Book Day, in between parts of Worst Journey, LOL!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert