Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-07-2017, 04:18 AM   #1
SaranderBrander
SaranderBrander began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle, the cheap one
The Annoyomancer - A Parody of Brandon Sanderson's Mistborn series

Oh yeah! What it says! I have devoted an unreasonable portion of my life to the sole pursuit of parodying Brandon Sanderson!

Any Sanderfans around? Cosmeerkats, I think we should be called.

Even if you didn't like the Mistborn series, if you read it, then you should check out my parody!

THE ANNOYOMANCER

There's not much more to say here. I really don't like promoting my ebook in the APPROPRIATE sub-forum. There's no game in it. I think it is way more fun to contribute productively to another sub-forum and mix a relevant topic in with my flagrant self-promotion to the point where it sparks its own controversy! I've never been an online forumgoer in the past, but now I have a reason to change all that and have some nifty conversations with new online friends and foes! Yeeeeeahhhhhh MobileRead!
SaranderBrander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:25 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Moderator Notice
Welcome to MobileRead.

However, if you do self-promotion outside the self-promotion forum and its rules, you'll find yourself suspended pretty quickly.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, humor, mistborn, parody, sanderson