Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-23-2014, 06:29 PM   #1
kelli3222
kelli3222 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung android with kindle
Emailing books to the Kindle

I did the command and mine still won't send either. I send from my gmail account but my books never have the covers so I thought this would work. But no luck.
kelli3222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 06:49 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Can you post the log? Use the test email button and post the results.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2014, 07:40 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
kelli3222, you seriously need to upgrade your version of Calibre, this thread is about an old outdated version and you won't get support or any bugs fixed. So please, upgrade and then if it doesn't work, post about it in a new thread. This one should be put to rest.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
kelli3222, you seriously need to upgrade your version of Calibre, this thread is about an old outdated version and you won't get support or any bugs fixed. So please, upgrade and then if it doesn't work, post about it in a new thread. This one should be put to rest.
You know, it is theoretically possible that @kelli3222 has a fully up-to-date calibre and simply necroposted...

@kelli3222 for future notice, JSWolf is partially correct. The accepted protocol is to start a new thread for this new problem -- I assume you don't want people to mistakenly think your problem is with a version that is SIX years out of date? It might give people the mistaken impression that your problem is something it isn't.

Last edited by eschwartz; 10-23-2014 at 09:22 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 03:24 AM   #5
kelli3222
kelli3222 began at the beginning.

Device: samsung android with kindle
Ya'll are correct. I did a search for this issue & this post came up, I didn't even bother to look at the date. ..until after I had posted. Lol My bad. Will go into this year.
kelli3222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-26-2014, 06:02 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Moderator Notice
Previous thread was 5 years old. Moved posts to their own thread
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote