Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2017, 03:54 PM   #166
emgee11
emgee11 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hello. On the bandwagon here too.

Need SD image for Kobo Glo HD please.

Bricked my glo HD.

Thank you!
Old 11-20-2017, 05:40 PM   #167
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 12-04-2017, 01:30 AM   #168
dugahol
dugahol began at the beginning.

Device: kobo Glo
Hi, can i get an image for kobo glo sd pm'd to with instructions? another kobo glo brick here factory reset not seeming to work thanks!
Old 12-04-2017, 02:06 AM   #169
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.

And please everyone, give me a chance to respond before asking again.
Old 12-21-2017, 02:36 PM   #170
larsbar
larsbar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hello, I have a kobo glo hd, it is bricked with the screen just saying sleeping. I've tried all the resets and disconnecting the battery. I figure I'll try restoring the image before I give up.
Would you please send me the sd image for a kobo glo hd?

Thank you
Old 12-21-2017, 05:31 PM   #171
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-22-2017, 11:53 AM   #172
larsbar
larsbar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Thank You!
Old 12-23-2017, 05:24 AM   #173
Jb67
Jb67 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Last firmware update seems to have bricked my Kobo Glo. All reset attempts failed.

@davidfor: can you please send me SD image?

Thanks!
Old 12-23-2017, 06:39 AM   #174
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-23-2017, 10:14 AM   #175
Jb67
Jb67 began at the beginning.

Works! Back in business. Thanks a lot, mate!
Old 12-26-2017, 03:34 PM   #176
janguv
janguv began at the beginning.

@davidfor - I'd be grateful if you can PM me the image too. I'm unsure yet how I'll even be able to get it onto the card, but seems this is the starting point!

Many thanks
Old 12-26-2017, 04:13 PM   #177
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Do you have a Glo or Glo HAD? Your other thread mentions the HD; this is the thread for the older Glo. For the HD see this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260042

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 12-26-2017, 11:13 PM   #178
janguv
janguv began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Do you have a Glo or Glo HAD? Your other thread mentions the HD; this is the thread for the older Glo. For the HD see this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=260042

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
You guessed correctly - I'm in the wrong thread. Sorry, and thanks for the redirect
Old 12-29-2017, 04:43 AM   #179
Pistachio
Pistachio began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo, (mostly)
Argh! Another one with a bricked Kobo Glo stuck with the white screen just saying sleeping. No amount of resetting, reboot attempts or combos and magic tricks have worked.

If I could please trouble you also for an SD card image in the hopes I can revive the unit, I'd be ever so grateful. Barely even got to use it

Thanking you in advance, O Mighty Grand Sorcerer!
Old 03-16-2018, 06:31 AM   #180
tommyscarpa
tommyscarpa began at the beginning.

Hi!
Kobo Glo bricked here as well (blinking green light and that's all...).
Would you please send me the SD image and instructions to proceed on a Mac?
Thanks!
Closed Thread