Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-04-2019, 10:10 PM   #16
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Like_to_read View Post
I am curious what brightness settings do you and other use to read at night.

In a room with indirect lighting (a few 60 w equivalent lamps), I use warmth of 23-24 and brightness of 11-13
Directly under my reading lamp (the equivalent of 40W) it's the brightness at 9 and the warmth at 0. In a dimmer room it's the brightness still at 9 and the warmth at 14. In daylight, it's the brightness at 11-15 (depending on the amount of external light and the time of day) and the warmth at 0.

Those are the three main environments in which I read. I never read in a dark room. Or even almost dark. There must be some light, at least.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 11:12 PM   #17
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
During day I am at light 11 and warm 11. Later in more darker room I usually stay same with light, and the warm goes to 17 with the auto time setting. I don't really change my light, it stays the same no matter the time of day. I used to have it on 8-9 with the older Oasis, but this O3 I go to 11. I think its because of the warm setting, I need a wee bit higher when its turned on.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert