Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
MitchFairchild
Author Member
MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.MitchFairchild knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle Fire
Smile Mitch Fairchild's First Children's Ebook "Feet"

Hello MobileRead friends! My name is Mitch Fairchild and I wanted to take a little time to announce that I have written, and released, a children’s ebook titled FEET. FEET is a collection of funny, silly and zany poems. It is the first ebook in a 5 book series. Writing children’s short stories and poetry has been a hobby of mine which I’ve thoroughly enjoyed for years. About a year ago, I decided to take the words and add illustrations to them and publish what I had created. To my surprise, I had 5 books worth of poems. I wanted to share all of the silliness that oozes out of my head with families everywhere. I love the whole Ebook concept, and look forward to writing more stories for children in the future.

http://www.amazon.com/Feet-ebook/dp/...35273&sr=8-1#_

~Mitch
MitchFairchild is offline   Reply With Quote