Notices

Old 11-21-2012, 07:59 PM   #91
AAS
AAS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prsT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Hey Aas,

These errors seems to be related to network problems.I dont see an error related to the BOL plugin.
Can you post the log of an action with search for metadata, after a search in the resultwindow, you can click log weergeven ( show log).
This is the result.
The title can be found at Bol-nl.

************************************************** ******************************

****************************** BOL_NL ******************************
Request extra headers: [('User-agent', 'Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/532.5 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/4.0.249.78 Safari/532.5')]
Found 0 results
Downloading from BOL_NL took 0.483999967575
Querying: http://www.bol.com/nl/s/boeken/zoekr...questid=136981
Plugin BOL_NL failed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages\calibre\ebooks\metadata\sources\identify. py", line 42, in run
File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 269, in identify
KeyError: u'Show rejected titles'

************************************************** ******************************
AAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #92
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AAS View Post
This is the result.

File "calibre_plugins.BOL_NL.__init__", line 269, in identify
KeyError: u'Show rejected titles'

Ok, that is clear, the last sentence shows that although in the config window the item "show rejected titles" is set, it isn't stored in the json.file.

If you unset the item, save it and then set it again and save it, the problem will be fixed.
New (default) keys in the config window are only stored, if they have been saved explicit.
Earlier keys I used, did not gave these problems, because the code is explicit asking for their default values and used these values in case of nothing stored.

In the next release it will be implemented also for the reject_title_key
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #93
AAS
AAS began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prsT1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr.BarnArt View Post
Ok, that is clear, the last sentence shows that although in the config window the item "show rejected titles" is set, it isn't stored in the json.file.

If you unset the item, save it and then set it again and save it, the problem will be fixed.
New (default) keys in the config window are only stored, if they have been saved explicit.
Earlier keys I used, did not gave these problems, because the code is explicit asking for their default values and used these values in case of nothing stored.

In the next release it will be implemented also for the reject_title_key
This has solved the problem.
You'r the greatest.
I'm happy again. Thank you.
AAS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:59 PM   #94
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hello Folks,

I have published another update, to prevent problems with the plugin in case the default value for showing rejecetd titles was not saved before.
Version 2.1 is available at the start topic of this thread.

Enjoy again and keep sending comments .
Old 01-10-2013, 07:48 PM   #95
Wipneus
Connoisseur
Wipneus began at the beginning.

Device: Ipad Pro
Bol.com changed again.
Wipneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2013, 06:17 AM   #96
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipneus View Post
Bol.com changed again.
Thank you !

I also made a change, so it will work again ( I hope).
Pls inform me if not, otherwise ENJOY.

Update to 2.2.0, available at the start of this thread.
Old 01-12-2013, 02:06 AM   #97
redlob
Connoisseur
redlob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O edition 2, Kobo Libra 2
Hi Pr.BarnArt,

It seems that the "comment" field is not being retrieved from bol.com? When I do a metadata download, the comment field only shows "(source: Bol.com)" even though the information is present on bol.com.

I have this issue on multiple books.

Thanks for this great plugin!
redlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:08 AM   #98
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlob View Post
Hi Pr.BarnArt,

It seems that the "comment" field is not being retrieved from bol.com? When I do a metadata download, the comment field only shows "(source: Bol.com)" even though the information is present on bol.com.

Thanks for this great plugin!

This is strange, because "(source: Bol.com)" is only added after comments are found.
So I am very curious.
Can you give me some examples, The books I tested, after your call, gave no problems.

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 01-12-2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old 01-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #99
redlob
Connoisseur

It happens, for example, on this and this book. I filled in the correct ISBN, but that did not fix it.
Old 01-12-2013, 05:41 PM   #100
Liesje
Liesje began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Hi, I have the very same problem. I used the Bol.nl plugin, the one before the update to 2.2.0 and I was fiddling a bit with Calibre, when all of sudden no comments could be downloaded anymore. I thought I made some wrong adjustments, but couldn't find the problem. Just updated the Bol plugin to 2.2.0, but no improvement. I really was looking forward to work on my library in Calibre, so I'm crying, haha.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #101
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
It happens, for example, on this and this book. I filled in the correct ISBN, but that did not fix it.
TY,
the second book gave the same issue you mentioned. I take a look asap.
Old 01-13-2013, 07:27 AM   #102
Pr.BarnArt
Addict

Quote:
Hi Pr.BarnArt,

!
OK, The reviews were cause of the problems. If there was no review or the user slected not to download reviews besides th description, the error occured.

I made a fix, with update 2.2.1, as usual available at the start of this thread.

Hope it will do, Enjoy.

@redlob for calling
Old 01-13-2013, 08:12 AM   #103
redlob
Connoisseur

Fix is working great! Thanks for your quick support!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:29 PM   #104
Liesje
Liesje began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Works like a charm! Thanks a lot.
Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2013, 01:32 PM   #105
Nomen Nescio
Nomen Nescio began at the beginning.

Device: iPad mini
net gedownload, fantastische plugin en zit er echt op te wachten..maaarrr:

Starting job: Download metadata for 1 books
Job: "Download metadata for 1 books" failed with error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/threaded_jobs.py", line 83, in start_work
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/metadata/bulk_download.py", line 236, in download
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/simple_worker.py", line 160, in fork_job
File "site-packages/calibre/utils/ipc/simple_worker.py", line 79, in communicate
WorkerError: Failed to communicate with worker process

Called with args: ([258], u'/var/folders/wl/mf1crs953dlg3s9yt7lt4b8w0000gn/T/calibre_0.9.15_tmp_cRWMKP/Wdygm1_metadata_bulk.log', <calibre.library.database2.LibraryDatabase2 object at 0x109c2f590>, True, False, None) {u'notifications': <Queue.Queue instance at 0x113419a28>, u'abort': <threading._Event object at 0x114e16150>, u'log': <calibre.utils.logging.GUILog object at 0x114e16c50>}

iemand een idee?
Nomen Nescio is offline   Reply With Quote