Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-05-2023, 12:03 AM   #1
qingxinshi
Member Retired
qingxinshi began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo HD
Koreader cannot change the images contrast for epub and mobi comics

I found that koreader has no problem changing the contrast of comic images in pdf/cbz format, but not epub/mobi. It can be seen that the menus are also different, which shows that koreader thinks epub/mobi are text books. So is the contrast change of koreader so unfriendly? Epub/mobi are the two mainstream formats. If I only have epub/mobi,is my only way to convert epub/mobi to pdf/cbz? Also, if I change the file extension from epub to cbz, the sorting of comics will be messed up.
Any suggestions welcome

Last edited by qingxinshi; 10-05-2023 at 12:06 AM.
qingxinshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2023, 12:11 AM   #2
qingxinshi
Member Retired
qingxinshi began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo HD
If I only have epub/mobi,can all I do is convert epub/mobi to pdf/cbz?
qingxinshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2023, 11:00 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Pretty much, yes.

CBZ highly preferred for that use-case.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote