Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 08-04-2019, 02:50 PM   #16
Lucas Malor
Pain in the arse
Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.Lucas Malor will give the Devil his due.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
But if you're writing in a language where bindings are available (currently Go, LuaJIT, Python) (or, obviously, C/C++), going the API way is obviously preferred .
Nah, too much work.
Lucas Malor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2019, 05:04 PM   #17
Mavireck
Connoisseur
Mavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo H2O (broken), Kobo H2O Edition 2 v1 (stolen), Kobo Clara 2E
I have added a link to the Github page of the input "librairy"
https://github.com/Mavireck/Kobo-Input-Python

I am not sure I wil do any modification in the future (except perhaps including the debounce function inside the librairy). And I have no other device to fix it on specific devices. But I guess everyone will be able to fix it on their own.
Mavireck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2019, 01:42 PM   #18
Mavireck
Connoisseur
Mavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a TexanMavireck might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Kobo H2O (broken), Kobo H2O Edition 2 v1 (stolen), Kobo Clara 2E
And I also added a link to another Github page :
https://github.com/Mavireck/Kobo-Python-OSKandUtils

It includes the source for the on-screen-keyboard and for useful functions:
A function which draw a message popup (to answer yes/no questions for instance)
A function which draw a textbox popup (to answer a more advanced question)

I think it may be useful for people who write scripts with no GUI : it can make them work without the need to telnet or ssh to answer questions through the shell.
Mavireck is offline   Reply With Quote