Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 02-16-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
ladyghost
Enthusiast
ladyghost began at the beginning.

Device: Ebookwise1150
Ebookwise Reader

I am selling my Ebookwise Reader. I don't use it at all anymore and I figured that someone may want it!! It is perfect for those who are just starting out in the world of ebooks! It includes 2 memory cards and everything you see in the photo....

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m...006/f0d0_1.jpg

(Photo is from an alternate source as my digital camera is currently out of commission.)

I am asking $124.00 that is including shipping!

Message me if you are interested!!
ladyghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 06:28 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I notice in your previous post you had some issues with your Smart Card. Have you sorted out these issues, or gotten additional advice on what was wrong with the cards or with the Reader?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 10:19 AM   #3
ladyghost
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
I notice in your previous post you had some issues with your Smart Card. Have you sorted out these issues, or gotten additional advice on what was wrong with the cards or with the Reader?

Don

Yep, it was user error. There was nothing wrong with the cards or the reader I just wasn't clear on how to use it!
Old 03-07-2009, 03:40 PM   #4
stormcloude
Groupie
stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stormcloude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eBookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-T1
Hi, I was wonderinfg if this is still available?

Can you tell me how old it is and what kind of memory it has, both internal and external?

Thanks!
stormcloude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 04:59 PM   #5
ladyghost
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormcloude View Post
Hi, I was wonderinfg if this is still available?

Can you tell me how old it is and what kind of memory it has, both internal and external?

Thanks!

I private messaged you!!
Advert