Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-05-2011, 05:50 AM   #1
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

Device: pocketbook 301, pocketbook 603
Falltrix (tetris like game) for PocketBook 3хх and Pro (60x,90x)

Falltrix is updated! Pocketbook pro support is added.

Some other changes: experimental G-Sensor support.
right-left and rotation (forvard - backward).

binary and sources are available at
http://fedorchenko.net/tetris.php

P.S. if you have an idia for best G-Sensor controll (in terms of x,y,z and digests) I'll be happy to change it.
yuryfdr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:52 AM   #2
cipri
Banned
cipri is on a distinguished road

Device: PB 903
i took a look at your source code, because i want to start writing programs too once i have more free time. And i wonder why you wrote it in c code instead of c++??? is c++ not supported?
cipri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2011, 07:33 AM   #3
yuryfdr
Connoisseur
yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.yuryfdr is faster than slow light.

I've use C instead of C++ for the historic reason. (The first version for PC I have writen about 10 years ago, but it is not usefull now i'm not yet finished graphics replacement).

You may look to checkers or reversi for C++ code for Pocketbook.
Old 03-05-2011, 08:10 AM   #4
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
thanks Yuri, I've added it to the "users..." message
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2011, 04:05 PM   #5
dagplaytune
dagplaytune began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 602pro
Yuri, Falltrix pro is great with PB602. It's considerated as a gift from you.

It's hard to stop playing, My concern is about.... how to pause it ! couldn't we make a pause ? we must stop it and restart from the bigining ?

it's a minor concern.

I wish one day I could learn how to program on my own.
could it be done relatively easily?
Those 80's ish LDC handheld Vtech time&fun games and also nintendo game&watch was simples but effectives.
those Russian versions are greatly addictives too! take a look at:
http://www.emulator3000.org/hq.htm Hand held Quake.

best regards
Daniel
dagplaytune is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-11-2011, 07:46 AM   #6
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagplaytune View Post
Yuri, Falltrix pro is great with PB602. It's considerated as a gift from you.

It's hard to stop playing, My concern is about.... how to pause it ! couldn't we make a pause ? we must stop it and restart from the bigining ?
will be in next version :-).

Quote:
those Russian versions are greatly addictives too! take a look at:
http://www.emulator3000.org/hq.htm Hand held Quake.
Daniel
I have 2 of this in childhood 'Just you wait!'(Ну погоди!) and 'Autoslalom'. I think that It will be interesting to see it's at PocketBook (but for 'Just you wait!' it's not trivial make convinient control at device).
Old 03-12-2011, 05:48 AM   #7
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

Quote:
It's hard to stop playing, My concern is about.... how to pause it ! couldn't we make a pause ?
New version is released - 1.2.2.
Pause menu added.
Old 03-12-2011, 09:06 AM   #8
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
Thanks yuryfdr, cheers.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
MartinZ
Zealot
MartinZ doesn't litterMartinZ doesn't litter

Device: PB903, PB603
Thank you yuryfdr!

one question:
how do you develop these progs - when there is no SDK for the new 903/603 available?
How can I do this as well?
MartinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 10:27 AM   #10
J.C.
Addict
J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.J.C. could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: ONYX BOOX Note Air3 C
MartinZ see Users tips, apps and FAQs for the new reader models for a list of development related info.
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 03:37 PM   #11
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinZ View Post
Thank you yuryfdr!

one question:
how do you develop these progs - when there is no SDK for the new 903/603 available?
How can I do this as well?
there is unoficials SDKs.
I found one of them at russian forum:
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17573
direct link:
http://pbchess.sourceforge.net/files...ux_60x_90x.tgz
Old 03-12-2011, 05:15 PM   #12
dagplaytune
dagplaytune began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook 602pro
Yuri said : I have 2 of this in childhood 'Just you wait!'(Ну погоди!) and 'Autoslalom'. I think that It will be interesting to see it's at PocketBook (but for 'Just you wait!' it's not trivial make convinient control at device).

The four buttons games are not the ones that I had think for this purpose, but try those with two controling buttons where the operator must be a three place in the same time like :V tech pancake , nintendo parachute, v tech el condor pasa, V tech roller caster,
nintendo fire and space bridge.
the moving buttons should be the next page last page ones...

so... enough for that, I suppose it's simpler for you to compile the application already done for the FB301 which is already a GREAT support!

Many tanks for the PAUSE in FallTrix
Good work
best regards
Dag
dagplaytune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 07:55 PM   #13
MartinZ
Zealot
MartinZ doesn't litterMartinZ doesn't litter

Device: PB903, PB603
@yurifdr:
O.K. I found this SDK and integrated it in my OpenSuSe 11.4-Linux.

I was able to build "inkdemo" with make. In spite of some warnings it really creates
"inkdemo.app" - that's great.

I tried the old Windows-SDK before (that one does not work for PB903/603). But it contained an emulator, so the builded "inkdemo.app" could be tried out.

1) Is there an PB-Emulation inside your inofficial linux-integrated SDK as well? Or will i have to copy the compiled apps to my PB903 to try out all the time?

2) Do you have any experience in using an IDE (something like eclipse or netbeans) with this SDK?

3) How are ressources created and handled?
MartinZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2011, 05:21 AM   #14
yuryfdr
Connoisseur

1) I use emulator from SDK for old models.
2) I don't use IDE with this SDK, but maybe some ide that support makefile projects may be usefull.
3) I use 2 SDK's old and new. you also may try xbpres (derived from pbres) from my page.