Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-20-2009, 08:22 PM   #1
Verhagen
Mr. M. Vandehey Verhagen
Verhagen began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Glad to be among such a great group.

I'd just like to say that I recently got my kindle for Christmas, and it has only fueled my drive for knowledge about anything and everything. It's great to finally find a group of people who share such similar curiousity and I look forward to many insightful discussions.

--MVV--
Verhagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verhagen View Post
I'd just like to say that I recently got my kindle for Christmas, and it has only fueled my drive for knowledge about anything and everything. It's great to finally find a group of people who share such similar curiousity and I look forward to many insightful discussions.

--MVV--
Welcome to MobileRead, Verhagen.

Have you checked out the free books available here for download? You'll want the mobipocket/prc format.

Enjoy...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2009, 10:00 PM   #3
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
The Kindle is such a nice device -- it can totally revolutionize your reading. With the announcement of the Kindle2, there's a lot of buzz here at MobileRead and around the e-books community at large.

We're glad you found us at MobileRead, as you are discovering, there is a great group of people here -- and there's someone who can answer just about question you'd have.

If you haven't discovered it yet, grab a copy of the Mobipocket Download Guide and put it on your Kindle. If you're in an area with WhisperNet coverage, you can download it directly using the browser built into your Kindle. Just navigate to https://www.mobileread.com/mobiguide Once you've got the Download Guide on your Kindle, you can:
1) Check out the new books recently uploaded to MobileRead
2) Read the synopsis of any and all books in Mobipocket format
3) Download any of the books to your Kindle over the WhisperNet
4) Update your copy of the Download Guide over the WhisperNet -- it's updated daily!

Have fun & check out everything that MobileRead offers.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:27 AM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Verhagen and welcome to the Forum. Good to have another midAtlantic member.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 08:29 AM   #5
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome! Let us know if you have any questions about your Kindle
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert